Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Great Accomplishment

In the history of my blog, I can't remember a time that I've managed to post an outfit on the same day that I actually wore it. There are firsts for everything though, because I've finally done it! I feel so accomplished; here's hoping I can keep it up. 
This is what I wore to college today!
 



 
 
This vintage dressing gown thing (I'm not quite sure what to call it, but this is what was on the tag!)has been a recent favourite of mine. I bought it a couple of weeks ago at this really beautiful vintage store in downtown Toronto, and I wear it so often!

"A great accomplishment shouldn't be the end of the road, just the starting point for the next leap forward." -Harvey Mackay


Vintage Dressing Gown(?)- Mama Loves You Vintage
Sleeveless Turtleneck- Value Village
Floral Shorts- H&M
Shoes- Aldo

7 comments:

  1. That is such a great vintage find! Also Im dying over the color of your hair, perfection! http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this gown is spectacular! And I love how you styled it! So mesmerizing! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your awesome hair, and this outfit is so rad!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still loving the hair! Hahaha I tell you all the time in class. The shorts are super cute and I'm pretty much loving anything thats mesh and black. Keep up the great work! I finally got my blog up and running, wanted to let you know! Let me know what you think! http://thestyleanchor.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I'm still loving the pink hair Steph! And, those shorts are SUPER CUTE, where from?! Too add, I'm pretty much loving anything thats mesh ATM! We need to set up a shopping day! Finally got my blog up and running, wanted to let you know! Check it out http://thestyleanchor.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm really loving the short pink hair! wish i had to the courage to do something that awesome to my hair :)
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions