Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Billion Stars Go Spinning Through The Night

I'm not the sort of person who likes to wear pants. I prefer skirts and dresses, but it's obviously a bit of a challenge to keep warm during cold winter days without putting on pants. So I wore tights with this dress, and added over the knee sock for a extra warmth! And I think I love the way it looks.

1
2
4
5
7
8
9
11



"A billion stars go spinning through the night, blazing high above your head. But in you is the presence that will be, when all the starts are dead." -Rainer Maria Rilke


Leather Jacket- Vintage (Dad's)
Sweater- Eclipse
Dress- Max C
Socks- Ardene
Boots- Call It Spring

16 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Cute print!
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is impecable :-) The pretty sweater rocks my world :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit! The skirts print is really cute!

    xxliora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great look, I love the knee-high socks with those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is so lovely and cute! I really like your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dresses too :) you look great! that sweater is so lovely :)!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your comment on my blog :)
    I love your outfit! I too love to layer dresses and jumpers, I think it looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute snowy day outfit, the long socks look great and I love the print of the dress.

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and for the follow!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit and fab idea with the socks + tights!
    Teenage Daydreams X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Thanks so much for following my blog!
    Love the jumper in this post.
    I am now following you back :)
    Pho London Blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sweater looks crazy comfy. Actually this whole outfit does. And how awesome is that print on the skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute skirt! And how cool that the jacket is your dad's old one!

    ♥ Linda

    www.straatstijl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions