Friday, August 17, 2012

Did You Ever Stop To Think

Today was such a busy day! I babysat my neighbour's son for four hours, and now I am off to go to work for another six hours! But really, I don't mind working, if it means I can go shopping.

This is how I looked last week when I went out with my mom! I love the print of this H&M dress, so much so that I have a shirt of the exact same print. Have you ever done that? Bought different items in the same print, or the same item in different colors, because you loved it so much?








“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?” - A.A. Milne 


Floral Print Dress- H&M
Brown Belt- Dynamite
Brown Combat Boots- The Shoe Warehouse

8 comments:

  1. Thanks ! I follow you. I really like your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this! the dress print is so pretty, looks great with the litas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few skirt and dress in same prints. This prints is just lovely, one dress is not enough! Love how you match it with the boots dear. Following you on bloglovin, Lets keep ib touch and have a great weekend

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is beautiful. I haven't seen it at 'our' local H&M

    Happy Weekend!

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic dress and with those booties perfect! Following you too dear, really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful dress..
    I will folow your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your dress ;) and, of course, I love your shoes!!

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is so cute, I'm following your blog now! :)

    Xo, Kelsey

    http://www.trashtotrend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions