Monday, November 26, 2012

A Lot Of People Like Snow

Yesturday when I woke up, I woke up to snow falling from the sky. Needless to say, I had a bad day. I don't know about you, but I loathe the winter. The cold makes me miserable, and it's so long, and cold. Ugh, I can't stand it. It always puts me in a bad mood.
 
I wore this a few weeks ago to go shopping with my best friend, but I couldn't take photos until today. It was absolutely freezing being outside with bare legs, and it was so windy! That is why my hair is all over the place in these pictures.. 

 
2
 
3
  
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
11
 
Is it annoying/weird that I wear my mangy combat boots with "pretty" looks? My mom thinks that it is, but I really like the way that they can of rough up a look. Give it more edge.
 
“A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water.”  -Ralph Reiner
 
 
White Jumper- American Apparel
Black Velvet Skirt- Romwe
Combat Boots- Call It Spring
Ring- Ardene

10 comments:

  1. I love your top!! Gorgeous . I can totally see where snow can be annoying, I personally love snow, but then again I only visit the snow. Also, I love the way you wear combat boots, it gives "pretty outfits" and edge !

    Xo Amy,
    Would you like to stay connected through GFC and Bloglovin?
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there! you look amazing! mind to visit and follow me? I will follow you back for sure!

    Let's be friend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! I like your outfit! The weather sounds miserable though. I hate winter too- the cold gets to me.

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so amazing! I love your top.. so feminine and stylish :)
    And the black and white combo is great :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures..you look amazing!
    great boots!
    would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so sweet! Thanks <3
    Wow I love that sweater! Is amazing :)
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with
    the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you
    modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.
    Look into my blog post - Free Annual Credit Report

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is snowing here too and I hate it. You look absolutely amazing! That top is perfect!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit, love you pullover
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions