Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Our Greatest Weakness Lies In Giving Up

 
Well, here's the rest of the outfit that I wore on Halloween, 14 days ago. I've had the photos ready to put in a post, but I just haven't wanted to make the post.
I have a real problem , and it's even worse when you love geting dressed, and have a style blog:
I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO.
So everyday, I end up wearing sweatpants and oversized tshirts, because no one is going to see me anyway. SO, what's the point, right? And thinking about this blog that I love doing, but having no outfit posts, makes me very sad. 
 
 








 
 
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." -Thomas A. Edison
 
 
J. Crew Denim Jacket- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Red Jumper- Romwe
Leopard Leggings- Urban Behaviour
Boots- Zellers
Scarf- Ardenes


6 comments:

  1. I know your pain! I have nowhere to go too :-D But as most fashion bloggers I love dressing up, so I dress up even for a walk in the park. Yeah, kind of pathetic :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Check out mine will follow back any followers!

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You simply look incredible! totally love your outfit!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGI perfect outfit. This necklace is so cool :D <3

    Kisse.

    http://imimio.blogspot.com/ (new article ;))

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions