Monday, May 28, 2012

A New York Moment

This was one of the outfits that I wore while I was in New York City. I also wore it to school today, because I love this shirt and skirt together!
On the day that I wore this in New York, we were going to the 9/11 Memorial, and I was standing over a subway vent, and I thought of the iconic scene in The Seven Year Itch, where Marilyn Monroe was standing over one, and her dress flew up. I thought, wouldn't it be cool if that happened right now? And it did! I always wear shorts under my skirts, so it wasn't completely embarassing. And it was very cool. For me, anyway.








I took this photo in New York, when I was in a dressing room in Urban Behaviour. I loved the doors!

Shirt- Romwe
Skirt- Romwe
Oxfords- Call It Spring

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit!

    Peace & Delight,
    Bel Kazan
    http://belkazan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all whishes and complements!
    I invite you more. kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work...God Bless You.
    used bikes london uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment on my blog, I really like your style, following u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo cute! i LOVE your skirt :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions