Tuesday, March 12, 2013

All Work And No Play

While the rest of my family has the week off from working since it's March break, I'm at work everyday by 8:15 a.m. for a solid 10 hour day. It's only been two days, but I. Am. Exhausted. My job is babysitting, and I am never having children of my own now. Taking care of a child and keeping a house clean is just draining. Mad respect goes out to all of the mothers in the world who do this every day AND have other jobs.


1 2 5 7 8
 
"All work and no play is not good for the soul." -Felix Sabates
 
 
Leather Jacket- Tattoo
Denim Shirt- H&M
Stripe Shirt- H&M
Velvet Leggings- Romwe
Studded Boots- Hot Topic

14 comments:

  1. Adore your leggings - gorgeous outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is stunning. I love the layering of the denim and leather. And i love your blog, i'm recently new to the whole blogging thing, so i've only just found your blog, but i love it :-)

    http://rchlxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 hours!!! You deserve as medal I have no idea how I will ever cope with kids.
    You look fantastic I love the shirt
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 hours -- yikes. At least you looked great during it!
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. H&M are so great at the moment! And Hot Topic! I totally forgot about that brand!


    E x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look!and the color of the pants is lovely!
    Kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shirt, it looks great with the velvet leggins (: Great outfit! x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these leggings!

    fashionfelineforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice outfit ;>

    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have very amazing blog, dear! Love it! :)
    I hope you wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin. Pls let me know? ;)

    Join my GIVEAWAY for winning $30 Chicnova voucher!
    HERE : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look!!! You would fit perfect into my current "mix 'n match collection" on my blog :-) ... Kisses from Vienna,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions