Thursday, March 7, 2013

When In Doubt, Choose Change

I'm not sure what to say in this post! I haven't done much today, so that may be why my brain is still half asleep even though it's the afternoon.
I'll just tell you that this is what I wore to go out for lunch with one of my best friends for her birthday last Friday. I really love the color of this sweater, and it seemed to go perfectly with this dress, so I put them together along with these socks. I'm really happy with the way this looks, but I can't wait until its warm enough to wear dresses without sweaters!

1 2 4 5 7 8
These new boots were a Chrsitmas gift from my sister, and I'm so excited that I can wear them now that most of the snow is gone. I've had to hide them so I wouldn't wear them out, because I didn't want the snow and salt to damage them. But now that the snow is finally melting,  I think it's safe to wear them out!
"When in doubt, choose change."- Lily Leung

Sweater- Razzle Dazzle
Dress- Retro Doll
Boots- Aldo

25 comments:

  1. I love your style! I found you on lookbook after you commented on one of my looks. You have a lovely blog followed. If you get a chance check out my blog.
    http://ilylechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally wear this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, I love over sized sweaters and I have one that looks almost the same as your! I love layering over dresses and skirts, it's a great alternative to jeans.


    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gorgeous piece of art you! Looking superb with that dress and sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colorstyle of your pictures!



    New entry in myblog! blogthedreams, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit!! Beautiful blog by the way - you have a new stalker!

    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh! this is such a great outfit combo! i never imagined combining florals with black
    so huge thanks my dear! i'll soon try something like this! :D

    xoxo,
    Rae \(^o^)/
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely perfect outfit!
    Thanks for visiting Infinite Style!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi dear
    thanx for dropping by my blog
    how abt following each other
    im following u on gfc
    hope u follow back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment!!
    this outfit looks amazing. suits you. especially i love the skirt !!
    do you like following each other? just for staying in touch :)?
    have a great evening
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beaufiful skirt :)
    Amazing look :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, love your outfit - especially the skirt and your hair! you look beautiful! xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love me some knee high socks, they are just so cute! Lovely post honey!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like combo of dress with roses and red sweater! You look really gorgeous!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cute look with those over the knee socks !

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions