Monday, March 25, 2013

Identity Is Such A Crucial Affair

This sweater has been a favourite of mine this past winter. I love the bright red color, and it's so soft and warm! The distressed detailing at the bottom is also pretty cool, and I love how with this look, my new striped blouse shows through! I can't wait for summer, when it will be warm enough to wear it alone!
I wore this last weekend for what was (hopefully) my last shopping spree for a while. I've been way too crazy with buying clothes, and I need to reign it in a bit!

063.1 064 081 090
114.2 122.2
 
I've had these faux leather leggings for years, but they got lost in my closet so I forgot I had them. When I found them again, this look came to me instantly!
 
"Identity is such a crucial affair that one shouldn't rush into it." -David Quammen
 
 
Sweater- Romwe
Striped Shirt- H&M
Leggings- Iron Fist
Boots- Zellers


12 comments:

  1. I love your sweater. Your right the bright red color is very pretty, it looks like you need a little brightness, it looks freezing where you are! I also like how your shirt is peaking through the sweater too.

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty outfit ,love the sweater ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you can see a peak of the shirt through the rip of the sweater!xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing sweater- I've too fallen down the clothes buying spiral, not idea survive just started a nee job :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats an amazing red sweater..love ur hair...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your red sweater!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the bright red color on you!

    ♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the red jumper with the stripe shirt underneath!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have such lovely style :} i am following you now on blog lovin and google friend connect i hope u can support me back and i hope u like my blog im fairly new at thi so thank you so much for all the support!!!! sending love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE that jumper!! The red looks so good on you and I love how you've styled it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice sweater and shirt!:)

    www.missdzejni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions