Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Be Yourself; Everyone Else Is Already Taken

Last night was my prom night! It was so much fun, but I'm feeling the after effects today. I'm so tired! But that has mostly to do with Safe Grad that was after the prom at my school. It's an all nighter that is planned to give kids a safe environment to party and keep them from drinking and driving. It was so much fun, but around 2 am, all I wanted to do was fall asleep! But they did have fun activities, like laser tag, various
bounce kingdoms, a hypnotist, a hip hop band, and a cartoonist.
Anyway, this is what I wore yesturday before prom. But first, two photos from prom day!

 Bright purple lipstick! ♥


My hair for prom! I'll be posting more photos on Friday!







In these photos, my tights look blue, but they're actually bright purple!


"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Blouse- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
High Waist Shorts- Second Hand (Fenchy's)
Purple Tights and Neckalaces- Ardene's
Boots- Call It Spring

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love your bright tights :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal website now ;)
    Here is my web site :: cheap car insurance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bright tights with darker outfits.
    Glad you had fun at prom(:
    Sweeteelou

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i hope you had fun at prom! :) your tights are lovely xx

    Natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the tights stand out without being over powering :) Your hair looks gorgeous, can't wait for the prom pics xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome blouse and shorts... love this look.

    i follow. :)

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions