Thursday, June 28, 2012

Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead

Today is the day! In 5 hours, I'll be walking into my graduation ceremony! I'm kind of excited, but I know I'm going to start crying soon. I don't want high school to be over! Which is completely weird, because my whole high school career, all I've wanted was for it to end! And I'm very sure I'm overusing the exclamation point in this post!
This is what I will look like underneath my gigantic red graduation gown. I hope I don't trip going up or down the stairs getting on the stage!

 








Tonight I'm going to my best friends house for a graduation bonfire, which is also a suprise party for one of our other friends! It'll be a night full of good times, and s'mores!


"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead were there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Shirt- Winners
Blue Lace Shorts- Sirens
Litas- Nasty Gal (Jeffrey Campbell)
Necklaces- Ardene's


4 comments:

  1. congrats on your graduation! i have those shorts in cream ....but I LOVE the blue. they look great!
    if you have some time and would like, come by and see my blog. I've got a fab GIVEAWAY :)
    http://www.stylesbyola.com/2012/06/giveaway.html

    xxxox
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on finally graduating! even if we didn't enjoy highschool entirely it's still sad when it's really all over. love the cute printed blouse btw! <3

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit- the boots/ crochet shorts combo is stunning :) Ah, it's always like that at graduation- there's a bitter-sweet feeling in the air that's kind of nice but sad at the same time. xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lovely outfit in one of "The best of the week" on my blog.
    http://legwearinfashion.blogspot.com/2012/06/best-of-week-xx.html

    Kisses
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions