Friday, June 29, 2012

It May Be Normal, Darling; But I'd Rather Be Natural

It's the day after graduation, and I'm so glad everything to do with school is over! Now I can just relax and enjoy the summer. But I'm sure by September I'll be wishing I had one more year left.
Last night I went to a  little grad party with my friends, and we had such a good time. We ate cake and just sat around a fire and talked. Simple, but super fun! Today I'm going to Peggy's Cove, Mahone Bay, and to the city with my family!
These photos are from Sunday, when I was just running around doing some errands with my father!







“It may be normal, darling; but I'd rather be natural." -Holly Golightly (Breakfast At Tiffany's)
 
 
J. Crew Denim Jacket- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Audrey Hepburn Shirt- Winners
Jeans- Second Hand (Elsie's)





6 comments:

Comments/Questions