Monday, June 4, 2012

Ruby Denim

I wore this last week, on a day that was extremely cold in comparison to the summer-like weather that we had.
These and my peach jeans from my last post are my first colored jeans in a long time. Back when I was in grade 9, I had 8 different colors of pants! I kind of miss having bright colored jeans, so I might start growing my collection again. What color should I get next?









I hope you all have a great week!

Black Knited Sweater- Zellers
Silk Butterfly Blouse- Second Hand (Elsie's)
Ruby Jeans- Stitches
Black Loafers- Aldo

7 comments:

  1. thank You, Stephanie. You have a beautiful charm and name!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this whole look is EXACTLY something i'd wear- from the cozy sweater to the cute printed collar peaking out. and i love colored jeans- i sadly own none which is insane. i need to start my collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute! i love that collar peeking out! so lovely :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pants!

    Get mandarin color... i love mandarins ;)

    Cheers,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions