Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Denim Flowers

The weather in Nova Scotia lately has been terribly depressing. I am the type of person who love sun and heat. I have not experienced either of those in almost a week, and it's making my sad! I keep seeing people's posts on Lookbook and Chictopia and they're wearing cute spring dresses with bare legs and I'm so jealous! I want to do that, but it's just too cold here.
I cannot wait to move away from Canada to a place with warmer climates!








I feel like you all don't know me very well, so if you ever have any kind of questions for me, just ask in a comment and I will answer your question in my next post!

Rose Sweater- American Apparel
Denim Shirt- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Jeans- Second Hand (Elsie's)
Boots- Call It Spring
Elephant Neckalace- Ardene's

6 comments:

  1. Love your style and these photos~ so edgy!

    www.clostevoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sweater!

    The Style Flight

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sweater!

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for visiting! i feel your pain! it is still not quite summer weather here and every day i am waiting for it!!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your AA jumper
    Looks gorgeous :)
    Hannah xo
    ww.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions