Friday, June 22, 2012

Pick The Day. Enjoy It - To The Hilt

Today I went to the hair salon to try out a hairstyle for prom! The style includes an upsidedown french braid into a messy bun. I typically don't like to look like other people, and I know a lot of the girls at my school are going to go with typical prom hairstyles. Which are very pretty, but simply not me! I like to stand out, just a little ;)
I kept the bun in, but it's not exactly right. It looks good from thr front, but from the side and the back it looks weird. I wanted it to look like a bun that hair donuts are used in, but I don't have one. So tomorrow I'm going to Sally's Beauty Supply in New Minus to get one, so my hair will hopefully be perfect!








"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future." -Audrey Hepburn


White Lace Top- Macy's (Mimmer)
Skirt- Macy's (Material Girl)
Wedges- Call It Spring

11 comments:

  1. I love your outfit especially the detailing on the skirt and the collar on the shirt!
    I did this hairstyle for my Homecoming Dance and I love the upside down french braid. Try cutting the toe end of a sock, and rolling it into a donut. If it's thick enough you won't have to buy one from Sally's(: That's what I use!
    love, Evan
    Did I mention I love these shoes too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I actually have tried using a sock, but it wasn't big enough. So I guess I'm stuck buying one :) But thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. Hey! Awesome outfit I love your style! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    P.S. I was going to suggest using a sock as well. That's how I get my bun looking nice and full :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shoes- love how you've put the outfit together.

    Sofi xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the lovely comment! nice outfit!:) keep in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look! If you decided to try the colorful mini under a sheer maxi please share!!! :)

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i`m impressed! realy! :)
    you look amaizing! :)love the way!
    if you will like to follow each other, i will be so glad! :)

    have a nice evening !
    bebissconcept.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions