Monday, June 11, 2012

Denim on Denim

I meant to post this look over the weekend, but I was just too lazy. I ended up sleeping in insanely late, and watching movies all day. I watched an amazing movie, called Ondine, which I think is now one of my favourites. I definitely reccommend it.
Today was Grad Skip Day at my school, so I got to stay home all day and read in the sun! But now I only have 4 days left of high school. Ever. Needless to say, I'm starting to get very nervous for graduation, and the rest of my life.







My cat, Callie, was outside with me when I took these photos, so I thought I'd take one with her!

Denim Shirt- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
High Waist Denim Shorts- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Boots- The Shoe Warehouse

..

2 comments:

  1. normally i don't like denim on denim but this looks really good!

    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for you comment :))

    good to have visitors from Canada!
    I like your shorts!

    ocean-of-pictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions