Friday, June 15, 2012

Weeds Are Flowers Too, Once You Get The Know Them

This spring, I've seen pastel colored garments everywhere. They've been all over Lookbook and the blog world. Don't get me wrong, I think they're gorgeous and  they go so well with the season. But sadly, I've gotten tired of them. They've become a major trend, so we've been bombarded with everything pastel. Seeing them so much has made them lose their charm for me. Does anyone else feel this way?
Now, I never went in for this trend, because I've never really been comfortable in light colors.  I prefer dark colors. Especially black. But one spring trend that I love is floral prints, such as this dress! I love this print so much, I even have a shirt with the exact same print.








 I'm going to my city tomorrow to get some things for my prom, and I'm going to my grandfather's house on Sunday. So there won't be a new post until Monday. I hope you all have a lovely weekend!


 
"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them." - AA Milne

Black Floral Dress- H&M
Black Crochet Shirt- Dynamite
Boots- the Shoe Warehouse

16 comments:

  1. Flower print is perfect for summer time! We like it!

    FASHION FRIENDS DIARY

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove it ♥

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving you whole outfit here! The dress is darling :)

    xx
    Kat
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blouse!

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the crochet shirt over the floral--awesome styling!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit...I love your floral dress and the crochet shirt!Wonderful blog.Would you like to follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow you first from bloglovin cause i can't find the GFC:)I be waiting for you too.Much love

      Delete
  7. Fantastic outfit! Cute dress! ;)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love the floral dress with the crochet over it!
    And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. prom- cant wait to see what you pick out!! and i absolutely love this look- i always wanted to pair boots like that with a floral dress. this inspired me to try it out this week :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so so sweet :) x Marg

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions