Thursday, June 14, 2012

Studded Boots

Today I wrote my first exam at school. It was for my Food Science class, and I think I did pretty well. I have two exams left now, for Math and English. Wish me luck; I'll need all the help I can get!
This is what I wore to school today. My two classes were both in the morning, so I got to come home early  and I took these photos before it started raining.








I've had these boots for 4 years, and this is the first time in about 3 that I've worn them.
I don't know why I haven't worn them more, I love them!

Blouse- Sirens
Shorts- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Boots- Hot Topic

4 comments:

  1. I want to copy this outfit! If only I have a blouse like that, it is gorgeous and it looks great with the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boots, I love how you combined everything! And thanks for stopping by my blog, lovely, following you on Bloglovin' now! :D

    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of the blouse and the color!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions