Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Style" Is An Expression of Idividualism...

I swear I didn't mean to wear this jacket again, but I just couldn't help it. I love it so so much, I think it will be on my back all summer. I just love the worn in feel!
This is what I wore to my English exam today. I feel I did fairly well, but I won't know exactly how well (or poor..) until I graduate on the 28th. I only have one exam left now, and that's Math tomorrow morning. I've never been good at math, but I feel extra prepared this year. Here's hoping I do well on that one too, and I hope you all do well on your exams if you have any!







 My black combat boots are finally back! While I was on my trip to New York, we stopped at Six Flags on the way home, and by the end of the day, the soles were half falling off. It took my a while to take them to a cobbler, and I have them back a last. Prepare to see these babies a lot in future posts.

 
"'Style' is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style."
-John Fairchild

J. Crew Denim Jacket- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Dress- Winners
Boots- Call It Spring

3 comments:

  1. This dress is the cutest on you! And I envy your combat boots. I haven't seen a pair to buy in the longest!
    Hope you do well on your math exams!
    Love, Evan
    Sweeteelou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress you own )
    This is so nice of you to left a comment in my blog, dear~ Just join yours )
    waiting for you in mine :)
    Have a nice day )

    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print of your dress is adorable and I really like how you toughened up the look with the combat boots and denim jacket! The combat boots seem like such a versatile shoe, I really want one... Good luck on the math exam :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions